Re: [battery] Call for Consensus: resolve LC-2965 to proceed with Battery API as-is, consider alternatives for v2

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:

> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to resolve the Battery API Last Call
> issue LC-2965.
>
> We had a resolution on the teleconference but as a courtesy to those who
> are unable to attend the call we are following up with a CfC.

Much appreciated. Understand the rationale (wasn't expecting anything
different tbh). Glad this sparked a conversation for more consistency
across those APIs and related WebIDL issues.

--tobie