Re: TPAC breakout session on generic sensor API (was: [sensors] Ambient Light and the generic sensor API design)

Rick, Domenic, Tobie, All,

On 06 Oct 2014, at 16:56, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:

> From: Tobie Langel [mailto:tobie.langel@gmail.com]
>
>> Btw. are you planning to attend the session in person or remotely? I think we should do our best to enable remote participation, especially if also others than the undersigned are planning to participate remotely.
>
> Thanks for the invite! Excited to hear people want to make progress on this.
>
> Sadly I won't be able to make it to TPAC, but I would indeed be happy to attend remotely.

Given many remote participants and no workable call-in option, we decided to run the session on Generic Sensor API outside TPAC.

Please mark your calendars. The call will be two weeks *after* TPAC, details:

* Topic: Generic Sensor API
* Date: 13 Nov 2014 at 10-11am US Eastern Time
* Zakim teleconference bridge: +1.617.761.6200 (VoIP: sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), code 3279
* IRC: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#dap