Re: DAP-ACTION-721: Check on call-in access to tpac plenary day breakout sessions, e.g. web api for health care sensors, next steps for web of things

merging some sensor/internet of things related sessions might not be a bad idea - i’d expect similar constituents for all of them.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair W3C Web Annotation WG
@fjhirsch