TPAC breakout session on generic sensor API (was: [sensors] Ambient Light and the generic sensor API design)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 06:46:52 +0000
To: Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
CC: Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>, Tim Volodine <timvolodine@google.com>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Hi Rick, Domenic, Tobie,

On 03 Oct 2014, at 18:32, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> All - if you’re planning to attend TPAC and are interested in the topic, please add your name to the list of attendees at [1]. Also, if you have further suggestion for the session scope, goals, please let us know.
>>
>> [1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014/SessionIdeas#Generic_Sensor_API
>
> That document should include Domenic Denicola and Tobie Langel (along with my name).

I added you three (Rick, Domenic, Tobie) to the list of attendants at [1].

Feel free to edit the session description, add further background material etc. My initial input was to start brainstorming. Anyone with a W3C Account (Rick - you have one too :-)) can edit the page.

Btw. are you planning to attend the session in person or remotely? I think we should do our best to enable remote participation, especially if also others than the undersigned are planning to participate remotely.

Thanks,