Re: Generic Sensor API kickoff

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:54:06 +0000
To: Device APIs Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>, rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>, Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com>, "boris@smus.com" <boris@smus.com>, domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, "Mounir Lamouri" <mounir@lamouri.fr>, Tim Volodine <timvolodine@google.com>
Hi All,

> On 14 Nov 2014, at 17:27, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the productive call yesterday.
>
> To follow up with the resolution from the yesterday's call [1], Dom created a repo [2] and Tobie primed it with content using Rick's proposal as a starting point and started populating issues [3] based on yesterday's discussion (thanks Tobie!). The GH repo is at:
>
> [2] https://github.com/w3c/sensors
>
> All - as agreed on the call, the next step would be to review the open issues [3], embellish and comment them, add new ones.

I'd like to let the WG know that since the kickoff call last week, great progress has been made in identifying the issues [3].

A big thank you goes to Tobie, Rick, Rich, Boris, Domenic, and others for contributing.

All - please join the discussion at [3].

Thanks,

-Anssi