Re: [admin] Cordova DAP prioritization proposal

to some extent chicken-egg; having a standard can also help with implementer adoption, implementations help with progressing standards.  Hence the call for 2 implementations, to avoid premature progression, user adoption is not so clearly  measured, is it?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia