[admin] Agenda items, NSD participation for DAP teleconference tomorrow, 27 March?

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:44:11 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Will we have critical mass on tomorrow’s DAP call to discuss Network Service Discovery?  Do we have any other agenda items requiring a call tomorrow (e.g. testing)?

Please indicate if you are able to attend and discuss NSD, and/or have agenda items.

Hearing nothing, I’ll cancel a few hours before the call.

I note that the daylight savings time discrepancy continues this week, so the call would be 1 hour earlier in Europe, http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2014.html

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia