Call for review: Vibration test suite update

From: Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:34:23 +0000
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi,

When I tried to run the Vibration tests on Chrome 35 for Android, I found there are several issues on the current being test suite:

- manual (user interaction) tests with testharness.js reference will result in TIMEOUT though the tests pass
- short timeout setting in asynchronous tests probably result in TIMEOUT
- [] in test filename will get {"error": {"message": "", "code": 404}}

So I refined the tests at
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/1071

and tried the updated tests at
http://w3c-test.org/submissions/1071/vibration/

all the tests passed on Chrome 35 for Android.

Please help review the pull request; a simple LGTM can help me land it.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang