Call for potential DAP charter additions - please respond by 7 July 2014

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:00:56 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
All:

We have previously discussed the possibility of adding a "Standby API” deliverable to the DAP charter [1].  We are asking if there are any other potential DAP work items to add to the charter, as this might affect how we approach updating the charter.

I asked in the message sent 28 May, but have not received any suggested items.

This is a request to share any potential charter additions for consideration. Please respond by 7 July 2014 (2 weeks) either on the public list (preferred) or privately to myself and Dom.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP