Re: [light] CfC: completed with decision to publish Last Call of Ambient Light Events

On 14 Jun 2014, at 01:11, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:

> The CfC to publish a Last Call of Ambient Light Events completed today with no disagreement on the list, and with support on yesterday’s DAP teleconference [1].
>
> Thus we should plan to publish the LC next Thursday, 19 June, with the current draft that includes the minor edit to the terminology section noted below.
>
> Anssi, you have an action (ACTION-703) to prepare a publication draft including adding a diff link to the status section, validation, link and pubrules checking. Please let me know when this draft is ready so I can make the publication request. I will need to give the team advance notice of the planned publication.

LC publication draft prepared:

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/light/LC2.html

Also this one includes HTML diff in the SotD section, passes pubrules checker and link validation.

Frederick, All - please review the three LC drafts and let me know if you spot anything that should be changed ahead the Thursday’s publication.

[ w3c-test.org was down at the time I run the link checker so it reported 500 read timeouts, but I’d expect it to be back shortly. ]