Re: [html-media-capture] LC proposal created

Cathy

Good catch - we can fix this typo as part of the publication process. I note that this bug was present in the previously published CR.

Anssi, can you please make a note of it  ( or a quick edit)?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP