Re: [testing] volunteers needed to be spec test facilitators

Zhiqiang

Much thanks for volunteering to be the facilitator for our testing. Perhaps you can also take care of battery until Marcos lets us know he can be active.

Can you please review the status of testing and let us know of any update needed to the home page roadmap testing links/status [1] and also perhaps provide an overview of where we are.

I’d like to understand where we can productively focus and what might be the useful next steps. If anyone else has any updates to share, please do so on the list.

thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP