Re: [admin] CfC completed - publish W3C Notes for TR shelved items to clarify status

Anssi

Thanks for updating the drafts - are they all pubrules compliant and ready to publish?  If so I'll make the publication request (we don't need a transition request for Notes)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia