Re: [admin] Agenda - Distributed Meeting 30 January 2014

On 03 Feb 2014, at 12:32, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> On 31 Jan 2014, at 16:02, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:
>
>> Thanks for creating the LC draft - one update is needed -  the date should be changed to Feb 11, and the LC end date to 4 March.
>>
>> we changed the dates after the call
>
> Thanks for the review. I updated the pub and LC end dates as above, snapshot is at:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/LC3.html

I did a minor editorial update to the spec as discussed on today’s call:

 http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/vibration/Overview.src.html.diff?r1=1.14;r2=1.15;f=h

The LC3.html snapshot is updated accordingly.

Thanks Giri for pointing this detail out, and Frederick for suggesting more concise wording.