Re: Progressing Wake Lock API to W3C FPWD?

From: Ilya Bogdanovich <bogdanovichiy@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:53:56 +0300
Cc: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, "alogvinov@yandex-team.ru" <alogvinov@yandex-team.ru>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Hi all,

We didn’t get any feedback on our last draft, but we think it is stable enough and suitable to to be published as WD. I support Frederick’s intent to publish a CfC, which I hope would stimulate the discussion.

We also would be happy to use the new publishing tool, but where we can read more about it?

Thanks,
Ilya