Progressing Wake Lock API to W3C FPWD?

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:23:30 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: alogvinov@yandex-team.ru, Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, Ilya Bogdanovich <bogdanovichiy@yandex-team.ru>
Ilya, Andrey, Marcos (DAP cc’d)

We briefly discussed the Wake Lock API on today’s Device API teleconference [1].

Is the github draft [2]  stable and suitable to be published as a W3C First Public Working Draft?

If you think so, then the next step would be for me to publish a Call for Consensus in the working group for agreement to publish a FPWD and then if agreed for you to prepare a draft for publication. I would then follow up  with a transition request.

If not stable and ready, what changes do you think are still required and do you have an idea of the time frame?

(a minor note - the use cases reference is not available even though the link at the top works)

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP