CfC: Adopt new W3C process for Media Capture documents (deadline 12 December)

All:

The following Call for Consensus (CfC) is on the Media Capture Task Force list, and concludes 12 December (next Friday)

The CfC is below.

If you are interested and are not participating in the Media Capture Task Force, I suggest you join [a].

The purpose of this email is to alert all on the DAP list of this proposed process change in the task force.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP
@fjhirsch