CfC concluded: publish CR drafts of HTML Media Capture, Ambient Light Events, and the Vibration API

The CfC to  publish CR drafts of HTML Media Capture, Ambient Light Events, and the Vibration API has concluded with no objection.

I will proceed with making the transition request to publish these CR drafts.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP