Re: ambient lights and proximity test suites now in github master

How do I run the test suites?  I ran both from the w3c-test.org url and
all of the tests are failing.  ambient light says 1 pass, 42 fail, 2 not
fun.  proximity events says 1 pass, 78 fail, 4 not run.  I tried accessing
from a desktop web browser as well as a mobile device.  Is there a trick
to get the test suites configured before running?

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Emerging Mobile Software Engineer - IBM Master Inventor
SWG Emerging Internet Standards

Phone: 1-410-332-2128 | Mobile: 1-415-787-4589
E-mail: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
personal website: lisaseacat.com
Chat: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
Find me on:   and within IBM on: