ambient lights and proximity test suites now in github master

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:42:51 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

Following Zhiqiang Zhang updates to the submitted test cases for ambient
light and proximity, and after having reviewed the test cases myself
(per my ACTION-642), I have imported the test suites for ambient light
and proximity events into the master branch of Web Platform Tests:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/proximity
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/ambient-light

As a result, the test cases are now runnable from:
https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/proximity/
https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/ambient-light/

Zhiqiang has gracefully offered to further update the test suites; I can
indeed assert that more test cases are needed to properly cover the
specs (e.g. on initial values of events).