Re: [light] CfC concluded to progress Ambient Light Events to CR

On Sep 10, 2013, at 4:56 PM, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

> The CfC to  progress Ambient Light Events specification [1] to CR has concluded without any objection [2]. In addition, no concern has been expressed with closing Last Call issue LC-2739 [3] so that issue will be closed as well.
>
> Thus the next step is to prepare a CR pub-rules ready draft for publication and to schedule a transition request call - I will work with Anssi and Dom to arrange this.

CR snapshot prepared:

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/light/CR.html

SotD boilerplate may need to be adjusted still (e.g. features at risk), as well as the publication date. CR end is 9 weeks from the proposed publication date of 1 Oct.