RE: [discovery-api][ISSUE-130][ACTION-654] wildcard api

> From: ext Jean-Claude Dufourd [mailto:jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-
> paristech.fr]
>
> Le 29/10/13 16:14 , Cathy.Chan@nokia.com a écrit :
> > [[
> > 3.For each requested control type of the requested control types in service
> manager run the following steps:
> > 	1.If network service record's type property does not equal requested
> control type then abort any remaining sub-steps and continue at the next
> available requested control type.
> > 	2.Set the 'service type in current service manager' flag to true, abort
> any remaining sub-steps and continue.
> > ]]
> > A service manager that was created in response to a
> discover/getAnyNetworkServices call does not have "requested control
> types", but "requested fragment". The condition in 3.1 would become "If the
> requested fragment is a substring of the network service record's type
> property" if the service manager was created in response to a
> discover/getAnyNetworkServices call. These steps therefore need to be
> adapted to accommodate both types of service managers.
>
> Ouch, you are correct, I missed that. This should be added to my proposal:
>
> =============
>
> In 8 (before 8.1), add after step 3.:
>
> 3b.For each requested fragment of the requested fragments in service
> manager run the following steps:
>   	1.If network service record's type property does not have requested
> fragment as a substring then abort any remaining sub-steps and continue at
> the next available requested fragment.
>   	2.Set the 'service type in current service manager' flag to true, abort
> any remaining sub-steps and continue.

Actually, since a service manager only has a single requested fragment, this should be a single step.
3b. If the requested fragment in the service manager is a substring of the network service record's type property then set the 'service type in current service manager' flag to true.

- Cathy.