[network service discovery/sensors]: ParisWeb2013 presentation: Designing with Sensors: Creating Adaptive Experiences, by Avi Itzkovitch [via Web of Sensors Community Group]

fyi, Clarke posted this to the public-sensorweb  list [1] ; I think this should be of interest to DAP members if you haven't seen it

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sensorweb/2013Oct/