Re: [discovery] Adding CORS to NSD API - proposal and issues

I remember the HNTF use cases: one was to have a web page discover a
UPnP ContentDirectory and a UPnP MediaRenderer, and then propose to
display some of the media from one on the other.
Oh sorry, this will not work with your existing 80" TV, nor with your
NAS bought last year but already full of movies.
Is NSD of any use if it does not cover this use case ?
Best regards
JC

--
Télécom ParisTech <http://www.telecom-paristech.fr>  *Jean-Claude