Proximity, Light Test update (RE: [admin] Minutes 31 Oct 2013 (updated))

From: Zhang, Zhiqiang <zhiqiang.zhang@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 00:53:50 +0000
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Sorry for cutting in. I'd like to give you some update of Proximity, Light Test.

Last week, I added some IDL harness tests and initial value checking tests for Ambient Light Events [1] and Proximity Events [2]. Together with existing tests, I think they are enough for the 2 specs. You are welcome and appreciated to review them. Many thanks.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/395
[2] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/398

Thanks,
Zhiqiang