RE: [discovery-api] NSD and promises, questions

Would ProgressPromise be suitable for the following scenario:

1. A user agrees that a web app can always get informed of the process of a given set of services if they are available.
2. The web app calls the NSD API
3. The browser immediately sends back the matching pre-agreed services
4. The browser shows an info bar in case the user wants to disclose other services to the web app
5a. The user starts interacting with the pre-agreed services (no need to interact with the infobar)
Or
5b. The user clicks on the info bar to disclose other services.

This design would allow zero-click access to pre-agreed services (helping data minimization in a sense) while still enabling user to extend the set of disclosed services.

Regards,
 Youenn