Re: Test suite migrated to github

On May 30, 2013, at 15:03, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org> wrote:

> Also, we will need to define the process we want to follow to make these
> test cases official and thus integrate them in the main repository
> rather than letting them leave as pull requests.
> A good source of inspiration is likely to be the WebApps test review and
> approval workflow:
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Submitting_tests#Test_Review_and_Approval_Workflow

We can't expect outside contributors to be aware of WG-specific submissions/review processes. We therefore started consolidating[1] docs and processes for all web platform tests in a single repo. You're welcome to contribute.

--tobie
---
[1]: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2013AprJun/0066.html