Re: [light, proximity] Proposed privacy considerations text for Proximity Events and Ambient Light Events specs

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 06:57:30 +0000
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
CC: "npdoty@w3.org" <npdoty@w3.org>, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-privacy@w3.org" <public-privacy@w3.org>
Hi,

On May 28, 2013, at 12:04 PM, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> Changes to .src.htmls are less noisy and easier to review:
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/diff/5b6c53ebd810/proximity/Overview.src.html
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/diff/5b6c53ebd810/light/Overview.src.html
>
> All - let us know if you have any concerns with these changes.

I added links to "Revision history" to the top of the specs:

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/proximity/Overview.html
  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/light/Overview.html

For revisions older than 3 months from now, refer to Overview.html (at that time we started to publish static snapshots too in addition to just ReSpec source).

If people feel this is helpful, I can update the rest of the specs similarly.

Marcos - thanks for the suggestion!