RE: Shelve Web Intents, Web Intents Addendum, Pick Media Intent, Pick Contacts Intent, respond by 17 May (next Friday)

From: Jungkee Song <jungkee.song@samsung.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:53:55 +0900
To: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com, public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

As we had consensus to shelve the documents, I've added the suggested
warning statement to Pick Media Intent and Pick Contacts Intent.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/gallery/Overview.html
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/contacts/Overview.html

I would like to note that I'll definitely rework the specs once we hammer
out the details of Web Intents/Activities.

Frederick,
It will be nice of you to update the DAP home page accordingly.

Jungkee