Re: [light] [proximity] Merging interfaces

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi
<anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
> I'd like to let you know I plan to update the Proximity and Ambient Light specs next Wednesday as outlined below:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2013May/0008.html
>
> I'd kindly ask you to speak up before next Wednesday 15 May should you have any concerns with the suggested changes.

My and Doug's bad, we do have concerns. It basically boils down to how
often these events would dispatch. While the device* ones would pretty
much change all the time, the expectation is that the others would be
far less noisy.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/