Re: [vibration] Proposal to update the "processing vibration patterns" algorithm (ACTION-628)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 12:00:30 +0000
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Justin Lebar <justin.lebar@gmail.com>
Hi All,

On May 6, 2013, at 3:17 PM, "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> Please let us know if you have concerns with this change.

After hearing no concerns, I've updated the spec as outlined in my previous mail.

The updated Editor's Draft:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/

Diff to previous:
  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2009/dap/vibration/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.35;r2=1.36;f=h

Special thanks to Anne and Justin for excellent feedback.

All - please let us know if you find any spec bugs, or have any issues implementing the revised spec.

-Anssi