Re: Please confirm DAP comment resolution

On 29.1.2013, at 18.26, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Anssi Kostiainen
> <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com> wrote:
>> Or would "at all the Window objects" be better? Sounds a bit strange though, as plurality is implied.
>
> Each browsing contex's Window object or some such. I don't see how
> plurality is implied in any way.

I updated both the Proximity Events and Ambient Light Events specs accordingly (there's also related changes to the Terminology section in the same commit):

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/rev/2de4a6b2bb91

The specs:

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/proximity/Overview.html
  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/light/Overview.html

Again, thanks for the review and suggestions.