[admin] Welcome to the DAP WG!

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:39:19 +0000
To: <pangshuning@ritt.cn>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Dear Shuning,

Welcome to the Device APIs Working Group!

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter  [1],   the public working group page and its roadmap [2], and the  approved and draft meeting  minutes [3]. The working group page has information on our meetings  [4], including our weekly teleconferences. You will want to use IRC at meetings [5] and if  a dedicated IRC client does not work you can use the web client [6].

All of our technical work is to be done on our public  mailing list ( public-device-apis@w3.org ) [7] and in our Media Capture task force [8] and WebIntents task force [9].  Please note that mail for the task forces does not appear on the DAP mailing list, so you have to join the task forces explicitly to participate. The task forces may also have additional teleconferences. The Media Capture TF currently has a F2F scheduled 5-7 February [10], however it is not a requirement to attend as a member of DAP.

Please introduce yourself on this mailing list (if you haven't already done so), indicating who you  are, why you are interested in participating in the Device APIs  WG,  which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations, and where you might be able to contribute.

Thank you

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia;
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group