Re: [ambient light events LC] Feedback ( LC-2736)

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:15 AM,  <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
>  Dear Tab Atkins Jr. ,
>
> The Device APIs Working Group has reviewed the comments you sent [1] on the
> Last Call Working Draft [2] of the Ambient Light Events published on 13 Dec
> 2012. Thank you for having taken the time to review the document and to
> send us comments!
>
> The Working Group's response to your comment is included below, and has
> been implemented in the new version of the document available at:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/light/Overview.html.
>
> Please review it carefully and let us know by email at
> public-device-apis@w3.org if you agree with it or not before 28 Jan 2013.
> In case of disagreement, you are requested to provide a specific solution
> for or a path to a consensus with the Working Group. If such a consensus
> cannot be achieved, you will be given the opportunity to raise a formal
> objection which will then be reviewed by the Director during the transition
> of this document to the next stage in the W3C Recommendation Track.

Following the discussion on my original feedback thread, the
LightLevelState enum needs to have an empty string value.  Right now,
the spec is inconsistent with the IDL, as it says to sometimes set
attributes that are typed as LightLevelState to the empty string, but
that is an invalid value.

Otherwise, I'm happy with the changes made in response to my feedback.

~TJ