Important - F2F date change

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:03:25 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
The next DAP F2F will not be held 9-10 April as previously planned, since we have had problems with the hosting. Please update your calendars.

Instead we will plan to hold it in May, but will determine the exact dates by questionnaire once we confirm some hosting possibilities.

I'll send out a questionnaire once we have some hosting possibilities (21-23 May is possible in Burlington).

Apologies for any confusion

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair, W3C DAP Working Group