Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects (was: Please confirm DAP comment resolution)

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:21:11 +0000
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>, Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
CC: ext Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>, "public-device-apis public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Doug Turner <dougt@mozilla.com>, ext Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
If there are interests, I can also help getting this going if Rick does
not have cycles. I have done significant work around sensors at the
platform level for Win8 and Android, which would come in handy when
mapping to high level APIs.

dtran