Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects (was: Please confirm DAP comment resolution)

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:30:57 +0200
Cc: "public-device-apis public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Doug Turner <dougt@mozilla.com>, ext Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, Frederick Hirsch <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
To: ext Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>
Hi Rick,

On 31.1.2013, at 10.44, Anssi Kostiainen wrote:

[...]

> I'm happy to help you get your alternative proposal drafted. A more complete draft would help the working group participants and implementors to discuss and evaluate it properly.

We haven't heard back from you. I'd like to let you know that during our weekly call yesterday we reviewed open Last Call comments for [1] and noted your comment [2] was still open. In order to advance the spec [1] along the Rec track, the group will close this comment now.

-Anssi

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-proximity-20121206/
[2] https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/43696/WD-proximity-20121206/2740