Re: [discovery-api] section 8 language describing serviceon/offline

From: Rich Tibbett <richt@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:02:02 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Jean-Claude Dufourd wrote:
> In section 8, the language describing serviceonline and serviceoffline
> makes very little sense to me: what is a "current service" ?

A 'current service' is "a Local-networked Service, represented by a
NetworkService object, that is currently being shared with a web page
via a NetworkServices object registered in the list of active service
managers."

I added this definition to the specification for clarity:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/rev/abb49f62a775

Thanks,

Rich