[discovery-api] loophole in current getNetworkServices flow

From: Jean-Claude Dufourd <jean-claude.dufourd@telecom-paristech.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:58:23 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
It seems to me there is a loophole in the current getNetworkServices flow.

After a call to getNetworkServices, the successCallback is called, and a
NetworkServices object is provided.
Then I can set onserviceavailable of that object to a suitable Event
Handler.
What if a service becomes available between the time the NetworkServices
is created and the time I set onserviceavailable ?
The underlying implementation has no way to know whether I am not
interested in new services or if I did not have time to set the handler yet.

Best regards
JC

--
JC Dufourd