Re: [light][proximity] Add WebIDL as normative reference

Hi Art,

Le vendredi 23 août 2013 à 07:48 -0400, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> just wondering if the group considered using WebIDL's
> "conforming IDL fragment" conformance class instead (as it could reduce
> the testing and implementation requirements to exit CR).

While I think this might be OK for specs that were implemented before
WebIDL was so well-defined (e.g. Web Storage and Geolocation), I feel
this would be stretching it to apply it to specs that are being
implemented now (or otherwise, we might just as well drop all the
semantics of WebIDL :)

Dom