Re: Vibration API strength (weaker/stronger)

Vibration API strength proposal with stair-stepping/smooth volume
reduce/increase:

    navigator.vibrate([
        {
            "time": 200, // Required property.
            "volume": [0, 80] // Minimum 0, maximum 100, default 100. [0,
80] smooth volume increase - starts volume strength at 0 and smoothly
increases to 80 till end.
        },
        {
            "time": 1000, // 1000 ms
            "delay": 50, // Will start vibrate after 50 ms. Default 0 ms
            "volume": [0, 100, 0] // Smooth volume reduce-increas-reduce -
starts at 0, smoothly increases to 100 in 50 ms and smooth reduce to 0 at
end.
        },
        {
            "time": 200,
            "volume": [50] // Stair-stepping volume - will start and end
volume strength 50.
        }
    ]);

or the same in simplified version without strings:

    navigator.vibrate([{200, [0, 80]}, {1000, 50, [0, 100, 0]}, {200,
[50]}]);

and single 1 s vibrate with 100 strength and without delay:

    navigator.vibrate({1000});

Binyamin