Re: Vibration API strength (weaker/stronger)

Well, in this version of the API there's no vibration strength control, for
the reasons mentioned before. But as a fallback, to make a vibration more
or less noticeable you can play with duration and repeated vibrations. For
example: vibrate([50, 100, 50, 100, 1000]) would create a short vibration,
short pause, short vibration again, short pause again, and then a longer
vibration. Think of it like composing a rhythm in music. Some draw more
attention than others.

Regards,

Michael