Re: Vibration API strength (weaker/stronger)

Thanks, Frederick, for your feedback!
Vibration strength control would improve UX, it is like to control sound
volume. It shocks on starting loud music or strong vibration. If it would
have option to start from peaceful quiet music, weak vibration, it would
make a obviously strongly better UX. Old GSM devices still has such a
examples.

Binyamin