CfC to move tests to Git - deadline 23 April

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:26:17 +0000
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Dom has suggested that we move our tests to Git so we are aligned with the HTML Working Group and the Web Apps Working Group [1]. He has graciously offered to help make the transition.

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) for the DAP Working Group to agree to this change. Please respond if you support this, a +1 will suffice. Silence will be construed as consent.

Please reply before Tuesday 23 April, 2 weeks.

Personally, this makes sense to me.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia