Re: [vibra] Adding [NoInterfaceObject] to the Vibration interface

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:32 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
> Le mercredi 05 septembre 2012 à 03:09 -0700, Jonas Sicking a écrit :
>> Since this isn't a new object, but rather just additional properties
>> on the window.navigator object, we should remove the interface
>> completely
>
> One reason why having a declared (but invisible) Vibration interface
> might be useful is that there had been discussions about adding that
> interface on other interfaces, e.g. to handle vibration on gamepads.

Couldn't we make that change then if needed? My impression was that
gamepads were different enough that this might not be possible anyway.
I.e. they often have multiple vibrators, and almost always the ability
to set vibration strength.

/ Jonas