FYI - TPAC session on APIs for trusted web apps

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 11:51:12 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Those of you coming to next week's DAP F2F at the W3C Technical Plenary
in Lyon, France may be interested to know that there will be an informal
meeting on APIs for trusted web apps. on Wednesday. I don't yet know
what slot/room we will get. It was too late to organise a formal sysapps
f2f, so this is a second best!  Here is a link to the session
description (and intro slides):

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas#APIs_for_Trusted_Web_Applications