RE: [Proximity] Proposal for addition field

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 02:10:47 +0000
To: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
CC: "DAP public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hello,

I don't particular have any example code for a web app, but here is my thought:

  If I have an optional field such as name and name = "front left" with near = true and name = "front center" with near = false and name = "front right" with near = false, then I know that the object is to the left of my screen. It is up to the OS to report the optional name parameter.

Thanks
Dzung Tran