[html-media-capture] DAP, close Last Call issue for capture examples, LC-2638

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:03:53 +0000
To: <schepers@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Doug

You suggested that we add examples video and audio capture to the specification, which we have done, see http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/#examples . We did not add an example related to your proposal of capture with both audio and video specified as values in the capture attribute but I think we should treat that as a separate issue (LC-2637 [1]) for which I've sent a separate email.

Are you satisfied with the examples we've added (apart from that other issue) - can we close this issue, LC-2638 [2]?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/43696/WD-html-media-capture-20120712/2637