[Proximity] Proposal for addition field

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:57:14 +0000
To: "DAP public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hello,

For the proximity, I am proposing adding an additional field to indicate which proximity sensor is firing the event. There are some cases that a device has multiple proximity sensors, for instance in an automotive system. My Honda has multiple proximity sensors in its front and back bumpers. Also in tablet / ultrabook, you have a proximity sensor and also a camera that can also use as proximity device. Camera can detect user near / far as an proximity event.

What do everyone think about adding a string field that indicate which proximity sensor into this spec?

	http://www.w3.org/TR/proximity/#device-proximity

Thanks
Dzung Tran