RE: [proximity] HTML's WebIDL Function

Do we have resolution on this? AFAIK, it does not work in IE either.
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne van Kesteren [mailto:annevk@opera.com]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 7:52 AM
To: Marcos Caceres
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org; anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com
Subject: Re: [proximity] HTML's WebIDL Function

On Mon, 28 May 2012 16:47:31 +0200, Marcos Caceres
<marcosscaceres@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28/05/2012 15:39, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> "[J]ust fine" is an overstatement. It works in Chrome (which is a bug)
>> and it does not work in Opera and Firefox.
>
> There are *other* browsers?!? :) But seriously, then what is the correct
> behavior here? That was the original question which I was seeking
> guidance was: use HTML Function or DOM4 EventListener?

All event handler attributes should follow the patterns established by
HTML. I suppose I will add the relevant details to
http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Howto_spec now it is clear this is somewhat
problematic (not right now though).

--
Anne van Kesteren